Dr Colbert is a Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) approved doctor who is able to provide seafarer medical examinations and issue ENG1 certificates.
You need an ENG 1 certificate if you’re any of the following:
- a seafarer
- in charge of a ship
- serving on a merchant ship or yacht
The fee for an ENG 1 medical examination is £95
To arrange a booking please contact reception who will direct you to the appropriate member of staff, alternatively email email@example.com. Examinations typically take place on a Mondays at 4pm.
Please remember to bring the following to your examination:
- photo ID, eg passport
- your previous medical certificate if you have one
- your local doctor’s name, address and contact details
- any medication you’re taking
- your glasses or contact lenses but not colour correction lenses
Dr Colbert will issue you an ENG 1 certificate if you pass the examination.